HELP!Dragon breathing very oddly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKaterina

Original Poster
protiemama":a4398 said:
A helpful hint- use a small fish net to catch the crix. It works wonderfully. It can also be used to herd crix to a lazy dragon. :D

Sandy H
Thank you Ill defintaly try that out, those crickets can be such a pain!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
as far as the light goes, we were advised if we couldn't lower the light, to cut a hole in the screen to allow the light to get through. We did it under the UVB and it's made a lot of difference in Twitch's activity and appetite plus her colors are starting to brighten! We didn't cut under the UVA cuz it's plenty bright and hot for her. We're still planning to cut a hole in Hermes' screen under his UVB.

We had bought a 'litter scoop' when we first had her on sand. She doesn't have sand anymore but it's awesome for catching crix. Plus it's handy to have a big tub to put the beardie in to feed crix, then the beardie goes home and the crix can be dumped back in their keeper. 'Course, we have a big tub but if we put either of our beardies in they look at us 'are you KIDDING ME?' :evil: and they won't go after them. Me, I'm well over my squeamishness if they don't get eaten right away I'll pick those buggers up and hold them in my nails til the beardies eat them or back in the keeper they go... don't ask me to touch any cockroachs tho' :wink: OR SUPERWORMS :puke: give me phoenix worms or silkworms anyday

p.s. as much live feeders as they will eat in 10 minutes, 2 or 3 times a day while they're little is ideal! Too bad for us our little one is a lie-a-bed so doesn't get much in the morning but BOY does he eat in the evening! They will eat til they're full and I don't believe they will overeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom