hellooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

judedora

Hi all,
Just thought I would introduce myself here. I am a complete newbie and will really appreciate any help and advice when necessary on caring for my sons new beardie "Coolio"
I hope I am not posting anything worrying in the near future!
Nice to meet you all
:p

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome :wave: : i was a newbie 4 months ago and ive learnt so much from this site- fire away with any questions you have- we are all here to help! :D

(Check out this site if you haven't already seen it- its been my beardie bible lol) It has an excellent nutrition part which tells you all the good and bad fruits and veg:

http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/home.html

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
judedora":2qrnbwjx said:
right i must be really thick sorry
i registered with photo thingy and uploaded
what now?

Lol. Copy the image code which pops up on photobucket when you hover on the photo e.g. ??????????? then paste onto your post. You'll see the
< writing thing and when you submit it, it will show the photo. don't worry, it took me a while to figure it out too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom