Hello!

Beardie name(s)
Cow
First of all, HOW THE ACTUAL F—- IS THERE 15K THREADS IN THIS BUT ONLY 8 PHOTO COMP SUBMISSIONS???? Anyways- hello, my name is Celestial and my beardie’s name is cow(as in a moo cow). I am 14 and got him about 6 months ago. He’s around 8 months old and a very long boy. I hope to get to know you all and I do have a few questions. Talk to y’all soon!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Ask about anything you need to know about, you won't find anyone more willing to help you with your beardie than the folks here. 🙂
And welcome

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
15K THREADS IN THIS BUT ONLY 8 PHOTO COMP SUBMISSIONS
ha ha!! my guess is because the forum is about 23 years old. not sure about others when it comes to the photo submissions, but i usually don't put an entry in because i've already won once and want others to have a chance to win.

as @xp29 said, we all want the best for these adorable scaly butts! so if you've got questions, feel free to ask.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Because Rocky brumated through the first one, the second one I was a cheerleader and this last one he was so BAD I didn't even try.
Here's my 2 cents-
Everyone is here for different reasons. Most of us come to the site for help as we get a beardie or want a beardie and find this community. The photo contests (and more) are extras. I think as you engage with others, you get more involved. Everything isn't for everyone and that's okay- We could nudge others but definitely support others. Remember, people join at different times.
People that are freaking out over the health of their beardies are not worried about a photo contest.
If you read the other posts, there are a lot of people struggling here and we have a great community of support. I honestly cry through half of the posts- I try to post my foolishness with Rocky hoping that it can uplift someone's day or they realize that they don't have things so bad- or when I cried and cried about brumation, they will see that I made it throught (if that was even brumation that Rocky went through). I think it was plot on my hooman time.
I hope this helps.

At the least, we should give it time and do our part. I am going to get Rocky in at some point.
I post him in my posts and a lot of other people post in that way too-
Never forget: We are all winners and Rocky is bad!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom