Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my little buddy for about 2 1/2 months now, and he is nine months old, just about! (hatch date, August 17th). His name is Hiu~!
I BELIEVE him to be a male, I have been looking stuff up more, and am wondering if I sexed him correctly... But I have had other owners tell me that he is male.
SO. I have a nine month hold bearded dragon boy, and I love him to bits!
87005-7174576320.jpg
87005-9831782514.jpg
87005-1266582655.jpg
87005-7500850558.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks happy and healthy. He seems to get some good adventures too! (he looks like a boy to me based on your photo)

CMJHBFantasy

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2kjz7yj0 said:
He looks happy and healthy. He seems to get some good adventures too! (he looks like a boy to me based on your photo)

Alright, thank you! He's the first reptile I've ever owned, so I don't know too much of what I'm looking at, even with references to help!

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
He's definitely a cutie! I am almost certain he is male as well, he has rather defined bulges on both sides of his tail.

I'd love to see his enclosure too! He looks like a happy healthy little guy. I hope you and Hiu get along well and have lots of fun together

CMJHBFantasy

Original Poster
GoneForLunch":3tk06ukc said:
He's definitely a cutie! I am almost certain he is male as well, he has rather defined bulges on both sides of his tail.

I'd love to see his enclosure too! He looks like a happy healthy little guy. I hope you and Hiu get along well and have lots of fun together

87005-1530028829.jpg
He needs a new, bigger tank, and I need to get him new lightbulbs (I got him 5.0 UV when I should have gotten 10.0, I derped). But he can get pretty comfy in here. I just cleaned his tank out completely yesterday; the booger managed to get poop on the walls.
I can't buy him new stuff yet, as I am still working on getting a job (Which should be soon!! Got an interview set up this week!)
I've been moving his stuff around a bit to try and give him the most space, because of how small the tank is for him. So far, I like this way best.
If you have any suggestions on how I can make it better until I can get new stuff, that would be greatly appreciated!

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Hello, and welcome the this site :wave:

It's me Kingdragon01 from Deviantart :!:

I hope everything stays well with you and you can get a new job!

CMJHBFantasy

Original Poster
reptilemaster":3aliiolq said:
Hello, and welcome the this site :wave:

It's me Kingdragon01 from Deviantart :!:

I hope everything stays well with you and you can get a new job!

Thanks! Good to see you on here!

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
If it's a small tank you can let him out to run around the house daily and that will help until you can upgrade. It looks like he's doing that anyway. :)

super cute

CMJHBFantasy

Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":2kgd561e said:
If it's a small tank you can let him out to run around the house daily and that will help until you can upgrade. It looks like he's doing that anyway. :)

super cute

Yup! He loves running around! We do have cats, but he tells them what for! He doesn't seem afraid of them, but the cats back off quickly if he starts running in their direction! He also absolutely LOVES the window behind the couch! He likes it better than going outside, the weirdo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom