Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy32

Hi everybody :D

I'm Beardy32 and i have two Bearded Dagons.
It are two sisters who always lived together, and they still are.

I love my two bearded dragons very much and i couldn't imagine my life without them.

They're home is a large terrarium, with the measurements:

190cm W x 80H x 60 D cm.

I talk in cm's because i'm from Holland.
I'll try my best to do everything in English.
But if there are some faults,.. please understand that i'll try my best to write everything in correct English and that there will probably some faults from my writings.

I registered here because there are no really active community's in Holland about bearded dragons.
I have some questions about my bearded dragons and maybe i can help with any advice or something.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there ! It's so nice that you joined here, don't worry about your English, it's good enough to understand. :) Most of us Americans can only speak/write our own language, so you are ahead of most of us because you understand 2 languages. :) Please do feel free to ask any questions....don't be shy at all. There are plenty of helpful people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom