Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm new to this forum but I've owned dragons for about 5-6 years. Recently I started breeding though! Right now I have 11 eggs in the incubator! They are GG x Sandfire! Dads a huge 22" and he's missing part of his tail!! I don't own the parents of the eggs though, I was given the eggs (all but 1 that I am incubating for the owner of the parents) I do own at the moment, a German giant female who's about three!! Recently measured her and she's 19 1/2 so she's actually grown (or I can't measure) since august (when I last measured her). Her names Astrid! Next is my eight month old (recent addition to replace my old stud who's retired and living it up with a nice family!) translucent leatherback! His names Grunthal! He measures at approx 17-17 1/2" long!

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Hi, welcome to the forum, and congrats on the clutch!
If you would like to start a thread on your dragons, we'd love to hear all about them (and see lots and lots of pictures) in the section called "Beardie Tales".
This is an amazing community of dragon (and other animal) lovers, and we adore new additions!

Are you going to sell the clutch, or just incubate for the parents until hatching? (There's even a forum to sell/adopt here.)
Looking forward to seeing Astrid, Grunthal, and the little ones. :)

DragonLadysDragons

Original Poster
Thanks to both!!! I don't know how to post pics on my phone :p I'm hoping to get a clutch from them but so far he's not bred :( she's receptive... It's him... He attempted to display his dominance but not actually mounted her... I know he's young (they're never left unattended ever! I'm always watching they are put back into their own tanks at the first sign of possible trouble)sigh, maybe next season :( 10 out of 11 eggs are mine! The last is just being incubated for the owner of the parents. I'm not in a hurry to produce a clutch this season but it would be a plus.

DragonLadysDragons

Original Poster
jh8u87.jpg

Grunthal on the left
Astrid on the right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom