hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prynsys

hello all.. I am new to this forum.
I still consider myself a newbie to the bearded dragon world..
I have had my dragon since October of last year. He is approximately 2 years old, but that is a guess.
I basically rescued him from certain death I am sure. he was given to friends of mine, and neither they or the previous owners were caring for him properly.
I had always wanted a bearded dragon, but did not know very much about them. I was basically educating myself about them. and slowly trying to accumulate everything I would need to take care of one, but when I saw this little guy..it broke my heart.. and I let my friend know if they ever wanted to find a home for him I would take him...and I ended up taking him home that same day..i waited a few days deciding what to name him..but within a week I had decided on Drogo...if anyone has watched the game of thrones shows..you may recognize the name. just like Drogo in the show..my little guy was aggressive and grumpy most of the time.but with a lot of patience eventually his soft side began to show..

prynsys

Original Poster
im in the process of trying to figure out how to add pics to posts..i haven't used a forum in a very long time... somethings are easier to forget than others lol....[img ][/img]

prynsys

Original Poster
i am working on creating albums to share, and tell the story of my and Drogo's "relationship" :p
I have grown very fond of him..he is the first thing I take care of when I get home from work..and my friends do roll their eyes at my little stories of him, since they are all either cat or dog people ;)
this pic is one of the first ones I took of him the week that I first brought him home..we have come a long way since then[img ][/img]

prynsys":2878pzv9 said:
i am working on creating albums to share, and tell the story of my and Drogo's "relationship" :p
I have grown very fond of him..he is the first thing I take care of when I get home from work..and my friends do roll their eyes at my little stories of him, since they are all either cat or dog people ;)
this pic is one of the first ones I took of him the week that I first brought him home..we have come a long way since then[img ][/img]

Very nice. Sounds exactly like me! I come home from work, take care of him, etc. He looks healthy and a bit yellow in color! Is he active / eats a lot of crickets? I have to watch it with the stories too, I dont want my gf getting sick of him xD

Where did you find him?

prynsys

Original Poster
I got Drogo from a friend... they only had him for a month, they got him from a friend of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom