beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
here are the first pics of Pebbles!
S6300135.jpg

S6300133.jpg

S6300131.jpg

l_8eaddf9199ccc3a5390d3be2956816aa.jpg

and here is pebbles when she was introduced to King Kupa! lol! its a stare down! lol!
m_0d02fbd3c74b5852748fa6dca18eb0bb.jpg

she is very pretty! and i swear she will be the last one for quite some time!

o and i was going to get back about that show i was talking about...im starting to think it may not be in austin...? i may have been confused....

so what do you think of my new girl!?

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
you may be correct.... i ride freestyle BMX so maybe me and my buddy will pack up and go ride a few of the lonestar states skate parks while we are out there! lol! when is that show exactly?

LJean

Extreme Poster
I swore that my second dragon would be a pretty yellow one.
But somehow ;) I couldn't resist Calypso. She has been kind to me and is starting to develop some yellow, LOL.

I guess my third dragon must look something similar to Pebbles. :)

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i love my big yellow female named Kada! im curious as to how pebbles will color up as she gets older.
my oldest translucent dragon named Dino is getting yellower and yellower with every shed. his parents are trixie and buddy at JDM.
he looks more and more like his mom as he gets older.
they are here in the list of available dragons http://www.jdmdragons.com/currentlyavailable.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom