Hello! This is Pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouiseK

Hatchling Member
Hey :)

Just thought i'd introduce myself and my baby beardie, Pumpkin!

He's 12 week old and 10.5 inches long atm, 10 week old in the pics, and hes a german giant :)

One of his unique features is that he has a heart shaped pupil in his left eye, literally lol

I've had him for a month now and he's quite a shy little guy and he hates baths! He loves to eat though lol He's growing so quickly hes been in constant shed since i got him! Enjoy ;)

Here is is in full!
FulllengthPumpkin.jpg

Here he is against black, his head is about to shed lol
SOprofessional.jpg

And here is is up close :)
NicelocustpicPumpkinlooksoktoo..jpg

LouiseK

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the comments :)

I just tried taking a few of his eye but no luck yet.. its proving to be really hard to get the camara to focus enough to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom