Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNSmouse

My name is Crissy and I am the owner of a beardie named Simba, a leo named Nala, a savannah monitor named Scar and our newest addition, a rescue, named Kiara. :love10:

My professional goal in life is to complete school to become an animal cruelty investigator and prosecutor. My personal goal is to be able to open up a sanctuary for many types of creatures with very large 2-3 season outdoor natual habitats with 1-2 season indoor enclosures during cooler months.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me and I look forward to getting to know you all as well!

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds like you have a good plan for your future, and welcome. You have a bit of variety of critters, I always have like savahnna's but never have owned one. I mainly have gila monsters and beaded lizards...but I also have 4 Rankins dragons.

SNSmouse

Original Poster
Thank you!
Savannahs are really interesting creatures and so smart too! Mine is a wild-caught rescue so seems like an uphill battle at times.
Awww! Rankins are so cute! And Gilas are cool too with their coloration. I find it interesting how a 2 foot venomous carnivorous lizard has the same method of storing fat as a little 8-10 inch insectivorous leo!

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Gilas have roamed the planet since the dinosaurs have walked the earth, so they have been designed well :)
Most of mine will probably out live me because they can live 50+ years. I'll have to will them to someone

SNSmouse

Original Poster
Hopefully you have some one who will love and care for them just as good as I'm sure you do! I am the only reptile fanatic in my family! Each time I get a new one my mother replies with, "Oh you just don't want me to come over any more." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom