Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzythekid

Hello fellow enthusiasts .u. I go by the alias "dizzy", and as you may already know I am new here! I've owned beardeds before, one being my aunt's when I was very young and the other being my very own from age 7 to age 15.

Zeke (my own bearded) was a great lizard. He was never aggressive, loved to swim, and his favourite snack was raspberries. Unfortunately, he died of a severe impaction when he was about 10. We still are not sure how it happened, we followed all the feeding rules and he was friendly up until the day he died.

Enough sadness, how about some good news, eh?

Well good news is, I may be getting another scaly friend soon :D That is, provided I get enough money this Christmas. I'm still young, I can't work due to my relatively remote location, and Christmas/Birthday money is really all I rely on.

However, I'm having issues deciding what to get. Male or female? Which colour? How old? And from where?

Hopefully this forum will aid me in my search for my next companion!

Regards,
......... dizzy

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello :) personally I like males because they can't lay infertile eggs. I like my orange male cosmos. You should look at beardeddragons.co there are beautiful babies on there for pretty cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom