Hello There I'm New To BeardedDragon.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Hi to all. I joined BeardedDragon.org yesterday. I have two ?'s for anyone out there.
1. Does the live chat room work I have tried it twice with no results...it's like no one is in there.
2. How do you get the ability to post a poll. It says I need permission to do this and I don't know who you
ask and how to get ahold of an administrator to ask them ?'s
Thanks singtoyou

andras

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the forum! I think that 'zebraflavencs' is right about waiting till they see, but i'm not sure. good luck with that.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D

Look forward to seeing some pic's of your beardies. :wink:

I think the previous posters are correct about permission to post polls.
You could Private Message one of the mod's to find out for sure.

I don't personally use the chat room, but I was reading in the Website Comments yesterday that someone else was mentioning the lack of people using it.

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am taking pictures of Jack every Day to see improvement and I have seen dramatic change since the 8th of February here.
I will place them in order so you can see.

THese 2 pictures: 1 & 2 are before I started making the food & lighting changes Jack looked terrible.
0daysoftreating.jpg

0days.jpg

THis picture: is the first day of change in the evening time
1dayafterfeedLightchanges.jpg

THese pictures: are the 2nd day after changeing food & lighting.
2days.jpg

2daysnitetime.jpg

THese pictures: are today 3rd day after all the changes so far.
3rdday.jpg

3days.jpg

He was in such bad shape that I think his body is adapting really well and fast to all
my changes I am making for him.

I am going to keep taking daily pictures of Jack to see how much he is improving everyday.
Thanks to all.
I thought those of you who have been seeing me through all this would like to see these
pictures of him. The first ones I am ashamed of....but at least I know what I need to do
for him now.
THanks SingToYou :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom