Hello~new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denduran87

Juvie Member
She is very pretty and that tail looks so long now. My guy is just over 2 months and seems to be growing about .5-1 inch a week. Got him when he was 1 month old and was about 6 inches long now he is 11inches long when i measured him last night(he was born 3-9-11). My 19 month old son absolutely loves him. He loves giving him kisses and goes up to the cage and says "DINOSAUR RAAAAAAWWWWWRRRR!!!" Draco seems to like my son too cus when he goes to the tank Draco runs down to my sons head popping over the edge of the tank and they stare at each other. Very cute, I just got him to want to hold him, before he would feel dracos claws on his skin and do the "hebie gebie" dance.

SunnyDragon7

Original Poster
thanks :D Sunny is spoiled already,she won't even go to sleep at night until I put her in her blankie, she's set up in the living room,so she gets to watch us,she loves all the attention she gets lol Denduran>Draco's only a few days older than Sunny,will be interesting to see how they look when they grow up :D

SunnyDragon7

Original Poster
new pics~ Her head is shedding so it looks funny 'cuz just her head is grey & the rest of her is normal colors :)
1020473.jpg

1020478h.jpg

1020481.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom