hello new from mn

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello new form mn. i currently breed dart frogs, lots lol and leo geckos as well as colored sugar glider with lineage. I have a deep passion for animals. I am going to vet school this year after just receiving mty bachelors in animal science with a minor in biology/zoology. I really want to get a pair of beardies and need some advice. I have done a little research but would like some more;) kristy :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello Kristy & Welcome to BD.org!

You found the right site to research on beardies. :wink: You might find the Care Sheets and Articles link at the top of the page helpful...there are some really good articles there. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

kristy55303

Original Poster
thanks for the welcome! yes i love my gliders lol. small breeder of lineaged color variations. Lots of work, but i still love it. Hoping to get a pair of beardies. kristy :D

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
OMG it a lot of work!!!!!!!!!!! I bred my last pair and it was like foreverrrr!!!! I just got him neutered!!!! Ive had them for a few years, my other pair I just sold them to a lady that works at the Phila zoo..... Being nocturnal and working 1st shift is hard work!!!! Welp I thought ide rant a little and good luck............

Lance

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
I've wanted sugies, but PA state law is rough and won't allow them to be brought in from another state. I plan on getting them in the future though. Along with my Toucan!!! Oh and my panther chameleon LOL.

Anyway, you're in the right place to find things out about beardies. Everyone here is awesome and FULL of information. We got our first one about 2 months ago and then we got another off of Rachella, a girl I met on here. So our boys, Link and Jumper, are 9" and 15". The people on this forum have been great, informative and down right friendly!! I hope you have as much fun with yours when you get them as we are with ours!! Good luck and feel free to ask ANYTHING!!

kristy55303

Original Poster
thanks! my question remains about enclosures. I have a pretty fairly regulated temp in the house and was wondering if the reptariums a hundred gallon one with a good basking and uv lighting would work with the soft trays underneath? Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toothadash
Top Bottom