Hello my name is Josh and this is my beardie Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its a common name but i think it is a cute name ... i have had Puff for about 7 or 8 months now. i don't know the sex of Puff yet because he/she is still small, He/she is 10 inches from S to T and 4 inches from S to B. he/she is in a tank that measures L 4', H 20'', D 18'' He/She seems to enjoy the big cage and i enjoy that he/she has to run A LOT to catch his/her crickets. His/Her diet consists of Proteins of Small Crickets, Small Meal worms (only the extra small ones for now) Wax worms on occasion when I'm handling as a treat for praise, and Goliath worms. Salad consists of collard, turnip, Mustard greens and then Butternut squash, parsnips, diced and then strawberries, blueberries, other assorted fruits. I'm very new to the bearded dragon world and my past experience is with an iguana. i hope i don't have to many questions to bother you with but I'm sure i will ask a lot. I'm very happy to meet everyone and hope to meet many people !!!! i will post up some pictures when i get the chance so all of you guys can meet Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom