Hello, meet Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Glad he's getting a new tank. The Reptisun 10.0 or Arcadian 15% are still the best tubes and you can find an under the counter fixture at any Walmart or Lowes. That way he'll get 100% UVB and then it's not a waste. Plus 6-8" is the recommended distance to be from the UVB.

Your daughter sounds very responsible and I'm glad she's enjoying Spock. I love my beardies, I snuggle them all the time (well, they get turns because they're all adult males and would fight, if not) and they get run around time in the living room. I'm a widow, so live alone and before my hubby passed away he made them a ramp in the living room (my son was grown & married by then). So if you'd like to meet them all, here's the link to my thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=123266&start=4695 It's a very long thread, it's been going since 2010 when I got Leo, so I did post recent pics of them all on the last couple of pages.

I'm so glad you found us, we're good people and there are a lot of us that are experienced beardie slaves :lol: I love to pass along the knowledge that I've been given by others who helped me along the way. I learn something new almost every day.

It's fun to fall in love with a beardie because they're such awesome reptiles, different than anything else. And they love humans, go figure :mrgreen:

It's also nice to meet another Trekie fan, I've watched all the shows over and over and love it when a new movie comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom