Hello from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Hi my name is Rachel Doyle. A little bit about me. I am marrie have I have 1 human child and 2 fur babie in the fourm of cats Ace and Reggie. I do have a corn snake, but I am rehoming her becouse of my Husband fear of snakes. We got hoping to help with his fear but it is making it worse. So we are going to get a Bearded inside. We wanted to get a dog, but we live in a small apartment and dogs are not that great for apartment life we dont have a space to run off leash ect. So I said why not get a bearded dragon inside they are like dogs.
My son is 4 years old now he loves all animals. We had his 3rd brithday at the zoo. He got to pet diff reptiles.
I have some questions but I will make a post where they go.

My son Micah w/the corn snake
002-7.jpg

This is Reggie
173.jpg

Ace
008-2.jpg

arpooch

Welcome! :) I'm sure you'll find this forum a valuable place for information. I know I do. :)

Cute cats, also love the corn snake.

xotamilxo

Hatchling Member
Hello and Welcome,I think Your lil Boy is cuter then the cat LOL .This is a great group of people here You came to the right forum,WELCOME :blob8:

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I wanted to share a little more about me and bearded dragons about when it frist started. Well ok, There is this one Neiborhood that once a year has a huge Garage sale, this where alot of the house has garages sales all togeather well my mother wanted to go to it so we got up early to go to we when to a few as the day when on I think it was one of the last house there a there where a mother and daughter siting out side on a sheet as we got closer I saw that she had something on her on. Then I saw it was a bearded Dragon I knew what it was becouse I have always love Australia. I have done many papers of the anamils there. So my mother noing how much I love reptiles let me talk to the girl and pet the Bearded dragon. I fell in love with them right then a there. I can still see the girl face. I want to go to Australia, and see them in the wild I think that would be sooooo cool. I aslo want to go see Australia Zoo. I look up to Steve Irwin and His wife Terry Irwin.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
This is an incredible site for learning the correct and proper husbandry for beardies. You can rely on the information to grow a strong, healthy, and happy dragon. My Frank is well on his way!

Shiva

Hatchling Member
I have corn snakes as well...4 of them and poss. 5 more (eggs) Did u find a home for ur corn?
I just joined the site myself and i can surf thru here for hours without ever getting tired or bored. There is it seems an endless stream of info.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Shiva":2mbrz3wm said:
I have corn snakes as well...4 of them and poss. 5 more (eggs) Did u find a home for ur corn?
I just joined the site myself and i can surf thru here for hours without ever getting tired or bored. There is it seems an endless stream of info.

No not as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom