Hello from Cecilia and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunny

Im new to beardies but after doing all of my research on here i feel superb about her health and happiness. Shes roughly 10 weeks and was the apple of my eye the moment i saw her. I got her from newville dragons at the hamburg reptile expo on saturday (thanks Casey). Shes wonderful, eating a great on crickets and her salads. Shes not shy at all in fact she loves the attention which is good cause everyone loves to say hello. I kept handling to a minimum till today to let her settle into her new home and i think it benefited both of us. Shes mellow like me and my girlfriend is already jealous of her after a week.
photo.php

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site!

To post pictures you need to upload the pictures you want to a photosharing site such as photobucket. After that is done you copy the IMG code and paste it in your post.

-Brandon

chunny

Original Poster
This is her first day home, the tank does have more furnishings now... Yes that is sand but it is washed play sand and i sieve it daily as the moisture from misting causes a few clumps here and there, she also has a reptisun 10.0 and a rock hideaway cave on her cool side to chill on. The only problem ive had so far is getting her to drink, i keep her salad moist as much as i can and she does eat most of it daily, is this enough water for her? Temps are good, i have a dimmer on the dome bulb to keep temps good(digital probe). House and room stay between 73-69 at night... Poops are good, no unpleasant odor surprisingly. I think shes about to go into shed so more pictures to come for sure :D

chunny

Original Poster
We have been bathing daily but she usually gives me this look of "aw not this again" and after about 10 minutes she makes it clear shes had her fill... i havent seen her drink in there yet i even try dippin my finger and putting a bead on her nose... i will keep at it though cause its fun to watch her prance around whiles shes in and it usually leads to a poop during or after (water removed and cleaned before replacing her) in case she would take a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom