Hello from a new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butlerj891

Hi there,

Thought it about time I actually made an account rather than lurking around the forum as I have been for the past month. Recently adopted a 2 year old male beardie from a family that weren't exactly treating him right, he seems to have just about settled down with us in his new home.

I wanted to thank everyone here for the amazing amount of information that's allowed me to learn so much in such a little time (and also put a stop to some of the worries that my girlfriend has had when our little guy does something a little odd). Such a wonderful community of people brought together by a common interest.

Pictures etc will be posted eventually as our guy is a little poser.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you are able to give the little guy a good home =). I look forward to seeing photos of him. Please let us know if you have any questions about his care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom