Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evagnz

Hello everyone,
I just thoughy I introduce myself, I am not yet a beardie owner but I am planing on getting one or even two within the next year. At the moment I have lots of fish and fishtanks but I would like to have less "water" in the house and less water changes. Anyway, a big 500 liter tank and a 300 liter tank will be available and I would like to get some bearies. I started a bit of research in the last few weeks about lighting, heating lamps, food needs and so on. I am now in the process of finding new homes for the fish and their gear and to set up some life food so I will have enough once the beardie comes. And ofcourse gather as much information about setting up the tanks as I can. Any tips and tricks let me know. Eva

Depending on the age of the beardie, the substrate varies, as well as the size tank you need. The younger dragons shouldn't have sand, because if they are fed in the tank, eating the sand could cause impaction. Anything more specific can be found under care sheets and articles.
I'm sure you'll love your beardie once you get them. Good luck!

Evagnz

Original Poster
OscaredCricket":3vneq39l said:
Depending on the age of the beardie, the substrate varies, as well as the size tank you need. The younger dragons shouldn't have sand, because if they are fed in the tank, eating the sand could cause impaction. Anything more specific can be found under care sheets and articles.
I'm sure you'll love your beardie once you get them. Good luck!

Thats good to know. Fish are selling faster than expested so hopefully I can start setting up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom