Hello Everyone!I am Brian, Frank and Karma are my Beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anestatic

I am new to the forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. I have recently fell in love with beardies. They are awesome pets :) My girlfriend got me into these amazing and interactive creatures. We acquired Frank from a co-worker who wasn't giving Frank the correct diet. We got him and shortly after he had a calcium deficeincy and a parasite! We took him to the vet and now he is healthy. We just recently went to our local reptile expo and got a new baby female she is a Hypo Translucent Leather Microscale!!! I can't wait to see her colors brighten as she gets older. We hope to breed here in a few years when they both reach maturity as well as when have gained the proper knowledge to do it. Which this site will be very helpful in doing :D

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Heya, welcome to you, Brian, and to Frank and Karma!
When you get a chance, we'd love to see pictures!!

Anestatic

Original Poster
Thank You. I am trying to upload some pictures. I have been having a little trouble. The Img tab above didn't work for me. Any suggestions?

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Usually people here get a photobucket account, an uploa their pics to that, then copy and paste the image code into our post.

Anestatic

Original Poster
Thank you!!!! :p We really think that hopefully if and when we can breed them that they will make some awesome babies.

LizardLad11

Hatchling Member
Yup they would be pretty nice to breed. I bred my adult and sold babies for 200 each. People will pay a pretty penny for a bearded dragon.

Anestatic

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone for the comments;) I just bought some slate I am going to cut and put into their terrariums. Can't wait to upgrade their setups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom