Hello everybody!! Introducing my new lil girl Cali!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yea yea yea, I no I am!!! Every time I look at her she looks up at me and says come on daddy pick me up!!! Heck I reach my hand in and she lifts her head up for me to rub under her chin!!! :lol: And as soon as I start rubbing her chin she puts both front legs on my finger for me to pick her up!!! :shock: So I have no other choice but to pick her up and cuddle with her!! I am such a sucker!!!! :D :wink:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
She is in shed! But Ill show you!!

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
oohh myy gosh.. IM in love !! lol That is just tooooo cute !! She's a daddy's girl... and she's got you trained very well !!! or should I say.. Beardie whipped ??

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
HOOK LINE AND SINKER! LOL Yeah, your baby has you whipped-again I say *MUSH!* LOL She is such a doll! :D We know you can't help it! LOL :lol:

Smerf

Sweet deal. She looks awesome!!!! Kinda sucky about them leaving her on the porch but if she's ok. It's all good.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everybody!! Barbara it is ok she is just a baby so it is hard to miss her! :wink: Dawn, yep im whipped, BIG TIME!! :lol: :wink: I just cant help every time i look into her viv her wanting me to pick her up!! I was sitting on my bed today and came over to the glass to have a staring contest, well she won!! I had to get her out!! Hey what can I say!! Ill have some more pictures up soon!

dmlgaines

Wow, hope to see pictures as she grows - She's going to be BRIGHT. Congratulations and best wishes of a long life for your little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom