Hello everybody!! Introducing my new lil girl Cali!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Cali, Snobby? Never! LMAO! I think she's turned into a DIVA!!! Hmmmmm....I think her daddy spoiling her might have something to do with that?????? :D

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
hey lance,

I had to stop by and say that cali's become one gorgeous little lady,

I can only hope my boy flame will turn out as good as she did!

Cheers,

Charles

fez09

Extreme Poster
Can I just start out by saying IT'S ABOUT DARN TIME!!!!! Thanks for the pics of Cali! Lance she is just amazing, absolutely stunning!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Awww thanks everyone! She is a spoiled lil brat. She is doing so much better now, she sometimes eats 20 full sized roaches a day then other days maybe 1 or 2. She is turning into the biggest ham. :roll: I will update soon, sorry I have just been sooooo busy! :)

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
This is my first time on this topic and it's amazing to watch her go from the teensy little pooper on the first page to a voluptuous young lady 100+ pages later! She is gorgeous!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everybody she says hello everyone. As you can see she is in a full body shed and grumpy but all in all she is well.
cali.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Good to hear from you Lance....was starting to think you fell off the edge of the earth somewhere. :wink:

Poor Little Cali...hope the shed goes fast for her. :)

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hiya barb, yeaaaaaaa its been hectic round here as of late. Been working double shifts trying to pay the bills. I will be in and out! How is the family?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hope you get caught up soon...it would be nice to see more of you around here.
Everyone here is doing good...thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom