Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardm

Introducing Miss no name yet because we haven't got to know her but she is a Hypo Leatherback Probable Het Hypo from KP Critters(great guy) and is about a month old we got her yesturday and she is still going through relocation stress :( however we hope she eats more today! although attempt number 1 has failed. Well without further ado here she is!

We'll start with a smile :mrgreen:

2gum5cn.jpg

f2uiw6.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Beautiful! :D You have a lovely little one. Let us knw when u think of a name. Perhaps something 2 do with her bright color?

beardm

Original Poster
morphmom":3banbzgs said:
Beautiful! :D You have a lovely little one. Let us knw when u think of a name. Perhaps something 2 do with her bright color?

Thanks, Well I was thinking of going with a name that suits her pattern I really love it but who knows it might be a name that has nothing to do with that :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom