Hello All from DC(owner), Oro(male) and Twitch(female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigdc

Hello just wanted to introduce myself. My friends call me DC and here are my beardies!

Oro(7 months)
Oro.jpg

Twitch(4 months)
Twitch.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
Hello and welcome!

May I ask what you feed them? ;) They are chubby and large for being so young.

thebigdc

Original Poster
They actually just got done eating about an hour before I took that picture of both of them. I feed them crickets twice a day dusted with the correct supplements. And I also feed them collard greens and other staple greens everyday. Sometimes they might get a wax worm like once a week. They get fruit like once every month and that consists of apples and strawberries. I really think its just bad picture taking on my part.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Those are great pictures. Asking what you feed them was kind of a joking thing. They look nice and healthy! :) I'm glad you shared pics with us.

Do they like the fruit? Mine don't seem to eat it for some reason.

thebigdc

Original Poster
HAHAHAHAHA i feel so dumb right now and my girlfriend wont stop laughing at me. I thought that maybe they were too fat because I have not seen any other beardies on this site quite as big and as young as they are. They absolutely LOVE everything I feed them. There is not one thing that they turn down. They love apples and they give us kisses (my girlfriend wanted me to say that). I know its not the cleanest thing but we love our beardies!!!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oro has bigger fat stores than my 3 yr old dragon. My female is 11 months old and looks smaller than Twitch. How long are they?

thebigdc

Original Poster
Oro would be probably around 17 inches if he still had his full tail, and Twitch is right at 12 inches maybe a little bit past.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oh, they look longer than that in the pics. Twitch has a long tail like my girl.
Oscar and Calypso are 18". I guess your dragons are just fatter. :)

thebigdc

Original Poster
Yea Twitch has a really long tail. I will try and post some more pics later after class and basketball. Those pics are from my phone. I will take pics with my digital camera later. I dont want my babies to be fat........

LJean

Extreme Poster
I don't think they are fat. Besides, fat stores come in handy during the winter months when they brumate. ;) They are healthy, not fat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom