Hello... 1 week in and we are in LOVE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatashaDawn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you.... he certainly has changed my day to day life. My son is selling his snake to get one. Which I prefer anyway because the snake is a lot of responsibility when handling. I know beardies are also, but in my experience the don't constantly try to escape and they can be leashed. lol But they will have 2 separate enclosures and in different rooms all together.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
NatashaDawn":71mm8vjo said:
Thank you.... he certainly has changed my day to day life. My son is selling his snake to get one. Which I prefer anyway because the snake is a lot of responsibility when handling. I know beardies are also, but in my experience the don't constantly try to escape and they can be leashed. lol But they will have 2 separate enclosures and in different rooms all together.

Yep they are one of the best little pets! We have 1 python, 1 corn snake, 1 gecko, and 2 beardies. I love my beardies the best :)

congrats on ur new baby! i'm new here too and i have an almost full grown beardie. he is alot of fun but boy, it has been an experience learning about what all to do to care for them!

NatashaDawn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you for the compliments.... and yes yes they are a handful... I often compare my guy to the equivalent of the needs of a 1 year old child... lol old enough to walk and get into everything they shouldn't, but young enough to not know better lol. Plus the expenses, effort and time not to mention considerable amount of stress and worry hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom