Heerreeeee's, Sheeva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieUK92

Heyy im new to beardiess :)

i got my baby 3 days ago and she is settling in nicly to her temp Vivarium,
Im Neil, im 16 and live in stanley, Co.durham, England

My Little Girl is called Sheeva and is 8Weeks old, she is the cutest thing ever;

Viv3.jpg

MyBeardiee.jpg

MyBeardiee3.jpg

She is soo gorgeous and i cannot waiiitt to buy her her new perm home for my living room :)

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
Omg Wow that is that an impressive collection or whatt?!?

i think if i came in contact with so many gorgeous Beardies id be lost for words! hahaha

you have something reelie special there, your so lucky :) :)

Regsv650

Welcome. I'm new 2 beardies so guess we'll be learning 2gether! Sheeva is really cute! And so photogenic!! I'm sure she'll bring you many hours of fun!

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
thanks a bunch,

Glad to hear im not the only Newbie :)
i'd love to see some pics of your beardie,

ill tell Sheeva what u said, im sure u'll only be making her more bigheaded :p
she will be strutting about her Viv more then normal xD

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
Aww, There Both Gorgeous :)

Such a Giving pet, Sheeva duznt even do anything and im sitting fasinated with her Lol

Regsv650

I know the feeling! Hours of amusement! Feel free to ask any questions you have, this is site is really fantastic and is full of really friendly, and helpful people! Seeing pics of Sheeva makes me wish I'd gotten younger beardies but guess with my 2 I'll just have to wait for the babies! Eeek! :shock:

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
haha, its a real treat!

oo good luck with your future babies, you will have to tell me how you get on with that :)
id love to hear about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom