Heating pad under tile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Right now i have tile instead of sand in my viv, i was wondering if putting a heating pad under it would warm the tiles. If anyone has tried this just let me know how it worked out. Also any thoughts on heating rocks would be appreciated.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Abe, I am sure the heating pad would work under tile but just make sure it does not get to hot!! Also no on the heating rock as they do and will burn a beardies belly! Remember they regulate heat on the tops of their body's and not the bottom!! Good luck and hope this helps, just my 2cents!! :wink:

Martyn21

Juvie Member
Hi
I have slate tiles and they get very cold I put a mat under it and it got warm and It took almost 6 hours to heat the slat so if you do want to do it do it now lol but it didn't get to hot and mine is still on :)

Abe

Original Poster
Thanks guys, just want to make sure the tiles didn't get to cold this winter. I will pick up a heating pad

Martyn21

Juvie Member
I would not worry if u don't have one already. :) if u still think it's to cold just put a soft towle or cloth or something like that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom