heath problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi all.

Goldie's poop has has a LOT of water in it the last several days. The poop and urate is normally shaped but there is a really lot of water around it. I've never worried because it says she's really hydrated, I believe but my husband is worried as her appetite has diminished the last several days. We are going to start the critical care we got for her a couple of months ago to see if that increases her appetite. She wasn't very active yesterday outside which isn't always usual for her. She's more active outside than inside. She always wakes up, seemingly completely, when she's picked up by me or my husband but last night it wasn't that completely. She's never brumated in the winter months like her sister, Rosie, did last winter. I don't know whether to worry or not but my other half is worried because she's never been like this prior to this summer. Her appetite diminished back in May and June after one of her mvb's died and didn't pick up until we got the CC from our vet to give to her.

Does anyone know if too much water in their poop can be a sign of serious problems?

Lori

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm in the same boat as you Lori.

For the past month my Naughtica has been having very watery poos. I thought it was just well hydrated too but it got me wondering. I ordered the reptaid for Naughtica and i'm hoping that will help. She still has an OK appetite, so i'm not as worried about that.

Sorry for not being able to offer any advice, but sometimes having someone in the same boat as you is a help.
I will be following along.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom