Healthy Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsnsan

Juvie Member
I all. Been a little bit since I've posted. Saphira is doing well.
She is 9 months old, a little over 17 inches, and 450g. Is this a good size for her at this point? If shes this big at 9 months, I wonder how big she will be fully grown :shock:
200044_543669492310432_1395108684_n1_zps803fb9da.jpg

jsnsan

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just making sure she doesn't look overweight. But I guess she's pretty long too. We must just have big girls. It seems most 9 mo olds are a bit more petite.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Yea both out girls are pretty big for their age. I also have a big male. He is 4 months old and 12 inches long.

jsnsan

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ignorant question I know....but how much longer till she is full grown?

brittani299

Extreme Poster
I actually don't know that. Daisy is my first beardie so I don't know yet. I know she grows a lot though :p

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Hi there. My male still grew another half inch of length after he was over a year old. I figure at a year and a half you can finally call them full length. 22" is where he finally stopped.

My boy started off very slowly. He almost died and didn't thrive until he was almost six months. So that might have influenced his last little growth spurt. I'm not really certain. Also his age is all guess work. The pet store we bought him from had him for about a week. He was small enough to sit on my thumb with just a bit of tail hanging over. It was really touch and go for a long time.
Norris at:
about two months 5.5" and under 6 grams (our food scale starts at six grams)

what we think was his fourth month he was 8.4" and 18.5grams at the end of the month he was 10.8 " and 53grams

at about 7 months old he was 19.2" and 433grams.

Sounds to me like your fellow is doing really well. Keep up the great work!

Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom