Health issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, nothing sounds problematic, can you post a pic of him ? Are you leaving lights on all day or reducing the hours ? Is he sleeping in a hide ? It's best to cut the light + heat down during brumation.

beardiebaby19

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":3cf8ld0o said:
Hi there, nothing sounds problematic, can you post a pic of him ? Are you leaving lights on all day or reducing the hours ? Is he sleeping in a hide ? It's best to cut the light + heat down during brumation.

Yes I’ll post a pic of him and his setup. I have been decreasing his lights in 30 min increments right now, but might take off more time. He sleeps on his bed, but I might put it under a hiding spot or add more foilage around it to give him more of a hiding spot. I have plenty of hides for him to use, but he loves his bed! He still moves around some, and is alert. Im fairly sure that this is just brumation. He’s just a weird little guy, and I’ve never dealt with this before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom