Head Bobbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipperdoodles

Hatchling Member
My Zipper has Mbd, I have many threads about her, but today she started very slowly head bobbing, I have another female and a male all in separate tanks, but next to each other I have had the male for over a year he does the fast head bobbing at my other female and she does the wave. Since Zippers MBD got real bad she never showed anything like she even noticed him.

Is it because now she sees him and watches his head bobbing or is it something to do with her MBD?? I am so worried, its never happened with her before.....am I freaking out over nothing???

Zipperdoodles

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Really??? oh thank god, I thought I was gonna have a panic attack. Her mbd was so bad she died twice, but she came back and only uses 1 lung, till today, she is using her other lung little bit, not as much as her right lung, the vet even said that she will never use it again! Thank you so much for calming my nerves

Ofthelime

Hatchling Member
Head bobbing is normal, it's a sign of "hey shorty lets boogie tonight" or "yo dog get out my hood G".
You may see waving as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom