head bobbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjvolk2

Tyson is almost a year old, and my girlfriends dragon(lilly) is staying with me for the week while she goes on vacation. My question is we had the vivs across the bedroom from each other and tyson went crazy with head bobbing and blackbearding. His viv is on top a dresser and I put her viv in front of the dresser below it. Im pretty sure he cant see her but he stopped for a half hour and then started to do it again. I was wondering if they still can sense if shes in the room somewhere or if it will eventually stop.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
I'm pretty sure Gibby knows my girls are in the house, and they're not even in the same room. He gray bearded me for weeks after I got them all in the same building.

bjvolk2

Original Poster
We moved them to where there is 0 chance of them seeing each other and he's still head bobbing a little. I think he must be able to smell her. I was also wondering if this is too stressful for him to do this or will he be fine. Hes much calmer because we moved them side by side with the background of his viv blocking the view so he can only see out of the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom