He won't eat :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedrickrumohr

Hatchling Member
My 8 month old normal beardie I have hasn't been eating. He has reptisun 10.0 tube and heat. With a proper heat gradient with a basking spot of 105, and a cool spot of 94. Any ideas?? He won't eat crickets, or dubia :( He's been acting strange.

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
the cool spot is supposed to b around 85. aside from dat, has he been in the heat more often den usual. if he has it cud b a sign of sickness. reptiles seek more heat when they r sick.

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
When My beardie wasn't eating a few days because he has swallowed something hard what he found in the room (never let your beardie run around the room when stuff is on the ground it may be dangerous) I have tried to give him bathes he didn't pooed there and after the 4th day he pooed it out, Try to not give him so much food, give him a few apple pieces and try to give him warm bathes everyday, do you use sand for your tank? When yes get rid of it fast..

I don't know any other ways than that, when my beardie didn't wanted to eat I just didn't gaved hima few days only salad apple pieces carrots and after a few days he pooped 2 times a day really big it was his first week of autumn because he didn't knewed why I didn't putted him on the sun because he was sad, and also all dark the Whole week, then he started to know that he can't go out and was happy again
and on the cool side it must be cooler than 94 , When its really warm for them They hide under threes where is nearly 80 ..

Or I had an idea

Let him starve for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom