He pooped on a kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many of you know, Charlie is my education animal at the library where I'm the Children's Librarian. Today some of my story time kids came in and we were visiting (since I haven't had story time sessions since March) and they wanted to pet Charlie. Of course I said okay and got him out. The kids loved him and then got brave and asked to hold him. The little girl went first and did great -- I even got a picture for social media. But then Charlie got wiggly and wanted to run before the boy got to take a picture with him. After a minute or two, I said, I think he's ready for a picture...sad to say, I wasn't paying attention to Charlie's body language and when I went to pick him up and place him on Bo's shoulder. He pooped a giant poop. The poor kid! :eek:

adambeck

Hatchling Member
Oof. Maybe it was a poop of friendship? :lol: Charlie sounds like a really cool dude. No wonder kids love him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom