Having trouble eating her salads

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
For some reason, Libby seems to be having trouble eating her salads. She walks up to the dish and tries to grab stuff, usually with her tongue, but always misses. Whether I raise the dish, lower it, pile the food in one spot, spread it out, she just can't get a hold of it. She usually gives up after a few tries and heads back to her basking spot. What could this be? I think she may eat more veggies if she could actually get them in her mouth :? If I try and help her she gives me the stink eye like, "WTH, don't touch the food, you just germed it up now" HELP!

Ronzie

Hatchling Member
I tilt the salad bowl as mine was having a little trouble. She hasn't ate greens in 3 days now.

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I switched her dish to a flat, plate-like dish but still no luck. The taller bowl didn't work either. I think she needs beardie contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom