Having some issues with my adult beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacymyree

Juvie Member
So my adult beardie, Pancake, has been in shed for about three weeks now.. and she is having issues shedding. I've been bathing her more than normal seeing if this will help, but she's only shed a small amount on her belly.

I've read some articles and post saying you can rub aloe on her before she goes to bed so she doesnt lick it off. Is this safe?

My babies shed perfectly with no problems and i feel horrible that Pancake's having such a tough time.

any suggestions would be great :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I know there are a few members on here that use cocoa butter. Just make sure your beardie does not bask while using this.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
little bit of olive oil rubbed on with a soft bristle tooth brush after lights out will help. Also you can get commercial products like shed-eaze but honestly it does the same thing the olive oil would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom