Haven't been on in awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
So as you can tell, I haven't been on here in, maybe over a year! Miss Buddy is doing well, and she's getting bigger still. We got a salt water pool and she likes to float around on a piece of wood that I sit her on. She also seems to enjoy swimming around (I only let her in the pool if I'm in there with her.) Her new favorite treats are horn worms, which I usually give her one once a week. The baby I had, sadly passed away. I tried to get her to eat, but she wouldn't eat or drink or anything. One day I woke up and she wasn't moving or breathing. Miss Buddy enjoys snuggling and being outside and looking around more than running around and playing, but I guess every beardie is different! Sometime soon, I'll post picture of Miss Buddy in the pool and other places!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there ! Nice pics of Miss Buddy, she looks good and healthy . :) If you could get her to surf that would be worthy of youtube. :lol:

Just be careful she doesn't poo in the pool, that would be a real health hazard, and of course be careful that she doesn't aspirate any water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom