have any of you ever ordered crickets from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxerphax

Hatchling Member
a1cricket? They have been the only site I have ever ordered crickets from. Do you guys feel they take a very long time to ship things? I order 7 days ago for theyre 8 dollars shipping and on their site it states it ships in 3 days. I just got my crickets today! Im afraid to open the box because im afraid a ton of dead crickets are just going to pour out or smell really really bad. Do you guys no any site that ships very quick? I sent a very nasty email to a1cricket though :p because I was so mad at them. They have horrible horrible shipping times.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Where do you live? I swear by tophatcrickets.com. The more crickets you buy the more you get for you money! They have GREAT deals. Depending on where you live they give you free shipping. My first order I had a lot of DOA's.. but the temps had been very cold and I didn't do the correct warm-up procedure. Even though it was mostly my fault, the company still resent my order to me free of cost. I promote them when I can.

LQDragons

Juvie Member
cxerphax":70432 said:
a1cricket? They have been the only site I have ever ordered crickets from. Do you guys feel they take a very long time to ship things? I order 7 days ago for theyre 8 dollars shipping and on their site it states it ships in 3 days. I just got my crickets today! Im afraid to open the box because im afraid a ton of dead crickets are just going to pour out or smell really really bad. Do you guys no any site that ships very quick? I sent a very nasty email to a1cricket though :p because I was so mad at them. They have horrible horrible shipping times.
So you ordered on Thursday, they don't ship until Monday, Monday was a holiday. They shipped on Tuesday & you got them today, thats 3 day's. If they would have shipped them the day you ordered them, the crix would have sat at the post office for 2 days.

I have ordered over 10,000 crix from them, 2-3 days max. I ordered 1000 crix plus supers yesterday, at about 10 am, got them today :D it doesn't get much better then that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom