Hates Beard Myth Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
..Awhile back I had posted a question to see what everyone thought about Sakura being afraid of James..was it because he had a beard, and it's black..does she think he's black bearding her? Well, an unfortunate accident happened while James was trimming his beard and he had to shave it off. :cry: And I just wanted to tell everyone it is not the beard..it is cranky Sakura..LOL.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
LOL, poor James! At least he didn't shave it off just to please Sakura, only to find out it made no difference! :lol:

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ethelia":7bf1b said:
Beth shhhhhh! Im still trying to get my partner to shave!
Oh, sorry..pretend like I never said anything.. :silent:
I shouldn't say she doesn't like him..she's still warming up to the both of us..it can take awhile from what I've been told. He swears up and down she hates him, but when she's out of the viv..she stays very close to him, and when it's time to eat and James is busy, and I try to feed her, she won't touch anything from me..she'll only eat if James feeds her. She's such a brat!..LOL. So thats' why I think it has nothing to do with the "facial aura"..Right, Holly?.. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom