Hatching on Thanksgiving!!!! (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Gemini is the Momma!!
Rocco is the Pappa!!
Both are on the breeders page of the website.
I have My Thanksgiving gift...lol. Dinner is a bonus now!
IMG_7109.jpg

IMG_7102-1.jpg

IMG_7101-2.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7103-1.jpg

IMG_7104.jpg

IMG_7112-1.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
Tom
TND Dragons

Schloob

Hatchling Member
Congratz! I am hoping mine will hatch today, but maybe tomorrow or so is when i think they will :blob8:

alcolton

Hatchling Member
That is awesome! I'm a first time owner and I was wondering what is the average eggs laid and how many little ones come from each batch? And it looks like they were in water...do they need to be in water right away? Or just to get hydrated?

Congrats again!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
My average clutch of eggs is about 20 per. 99% hatch rate. A female can lay 10 to 40 eggs at a shot. The babies get a quick soak to wash off the hatching medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom