Hasn’t been fed for three days?

Beardie name(s)
Smaug
Smaugs light blew 2 days ago (Saturday) and we couldn’t get a heat light until Tuesday so we were using a little 50w that we got from the local hardware store, but of course that blew today as well. So she hasn’t been fed in 3 days and I’m just wondering if that’s ok? Because I don’t want to feed her if she dosnt have a heat light? Should I still feed or will she be fine to wait until tomorrow, tomorrow will be the forth day but a she will be fed as soon as I get the new light? Just wondering if I’m doing the right thing.

(I know this isn’t the right section for this but I thought I say anyway) she also didn’t have a heat light at all today and won’t have one until about 7:00pm tomorrow. I’ve had heaters on in my room she just donsnt have a light besides her UVBA light. Is that ok?

Thanks.

Last edited:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Smaugs light blew 2 days ago (Saturday) and we couldn’t get a heat light until Tuesday so we were using a little 50w that we got from the local hardware store, but of course that blew today as well. So she hasn’t been fed in 3 days and I’m just wondering if that’s ok? Because I don’t want to feed her if she dosnt have a heat light? Should I still feed or will she be fine to wait until tomorrow, tomorrow will be the forth day but a she will be fed as soon as I get the new light? Just wondering if I’m doing the right thing.

(I know this isn’t the right section for this but I thought I say anyway) she also didn’t have a heat light at all today and won’t have one until about 7:00pm tomorrow. I’ve had heaters on in my room she just donsnt have a light besides her UVBA light. Is that ok?

Thanks.
Feed her she may not eat-- please keep spare bulbs for when this happens- I always keep multiple spare bulbs especially in the winter -- do you have any regular household bulbs NO LEDS they wont produce heat - a 75 watt or 100 watt or good

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom