Has anyone ordered from expresscrickets.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifthdawn

I used to order from ghann then I switch over to premiumcrickets and then to mullberryfarm.

I've always done 2 day shipping. But right now the weather is 85-95 degrees and I have to do overnight shipping for my worms. I took a risk on the previous order of 500 superworms at the same temperature and they all died.

Anyways, I've always done 500 superworms and it cost about 30 dollars to ship 2 day air.

The overnight shipping for premiumcricket and mullberry farm is about $53-$54 for 1000 superworms.

Heres the thing...expresscrickets sells 1000 superworms for $29.11 and its overnight shipping.

Thats ridiculously cheap which makes it seem fishy. Has anyone ordered from them before? I've googled some reviews online and its a legit business. I'm wondering how they can sell it so cheap and I'm looking for more feedback from you guys.

camt10

yes ordered 1 k crickets in hot temps several hundred that i can tell were dead but they sent another shippment for free, next day fed ex no issues here top notch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom