Has anyone made thair own worm chow for supers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

argolupin

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone, i am trying not to order worm chow online because i need tons of it. I raise meal worms for my leopard and am tring to raise superworms. Has anyone made their own worm chow and if so how. any help would be appreciated.

argolupin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i've been doing oatmeal, but i've been having trouble when i try to sift through bedding to find mealies and seperate them from the bedding. someone where i work told me to grind up either cat or dog food into a fine powder, them i can add in oats and some other multigrain cereal as well as the commercial bearded dragon food that my bearded is not eating anyways and that should make a good food. I give veggies that are good for the bearded as well as potatoes on top of their bedding, just getting tired of it taking me 3 days to sift through bedding because my eyes keep hurting...

Gail

BD.org Addict
I use bran flakes or cricket food. Both are powdery and you can use a sieve to sift mealworms. If you have a feed store close by you can order 40 pounds of purina cricket food for around $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom