Harry’s One Day Acrobatic Phase

One day, Harry was… not feeling her best. She was dealing with some constipation that I was working to fix.

Post-letting her tummy digest after some yummy baby food… she did only what I could describe as “acrobatic zoomies”

She climbed onto her skeleton head decor and jumped off of it, over, and over, and over.

After a few minutes of her doing this, I took her out and held her… and she, infamously, pooped on me 😑

Asper

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Harry
She was also pooping on me while I was writing this, that’s what reminded me of her antics

Echoing

Beardie name(s)
Echo
One day, Harry was… not feeling her best. She was dealing with some constipation that I was working to fix.

Post-letting her tummy digest after some yummy baby food… she did only what I could describe as “acrobatic zoomies”

She climbed onto her skeleton head decor and jumped off of it, over, and over, and over.

After a few minutes of her doing this, I took her out and held her… and she, infamously, pooped on me 😑
Hahaha sounds very funny my dog does similar!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Is she your 1st beardie? After a few times you learn when a beardie is trying it's darnedest to get down, ya might just want to let it lol. :cool:

Asper

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Harry
Is she your 1st beardie? After a few times you learn when a beardie is trying it's darnedest to get down, ya might just want to let it lol. :cool:
She is ! Shes pretty silly and I’m starting to learn some of her body language

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom