Harry’s One Day Acrobatic Phase

One day, Harry was… not feeling her best. She was dealing with some constipation that I was working to fix.

Post-letting her tummy digest after some yummy baby food… she did only what I could describe as “acrobatic zoomies”

She climbed onto her skeleton head decor and jumped off of it, over, and over, and over.

After a few minutes of her doing this, I took her out and held her… and she, infamously, pooped on me 😑

Asper

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Harry
She was also pooping on me while I was writing this, that’s what reminded me of her antics

Echoing

Beardie name(s)
Echo
One day, Harry was… not feeling her best. She was dealing with some constipation that I was working to fix.

Post-letting her tummy digest after some yummy baby food… she did only what I could describe as “acrobatic zoomies”

She climbed onto her skeleton head decor and jumped off of it, over, and over, and over.

After a few minutes of her doing this, I took her out and held her… and she, infamously, pooped on me 😑
Hahaha sounds very funny my dog does similar!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Is she your 1st beardie? After a few times you learn when a beardie is trying it's darnedest to get down, ya might just want to let it lol. :cool:

Asper

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Harry
Is she your 1st beardie? After a few times you learn when a beardie is trying it's darnedest to get down, ya might just want to let it lol. :cool:
She is ! Shes pretty silly and I’m starting to learn some of her body language

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summy7
Top Bottom