Happy Holidays from Norris and his people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays to Everyone!

SantaNorris_zps14b1f67d.jpg

Santa Norris wants to remind everyone that dubia are a perfectly acceptable replacement for milk & cookies!
We all hope everyone has a lovely holiday and a happy new year!

-Carrie, Sean and Norris

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Happy Holidays to you, too, Carrie, Sean and Santa Norris, what a lovely costume he's wearing! And I agree, dubia are a great treat for Santa Norris!

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
He is a cutie!! I'll definetly leave out some dubia and hornworms for the santa beardie. :p Fafnir has been a very good beardie. :D Happy holidays to you too!

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you, Sweetiepie. Norris is very patient but, just between you and I, he was more interested in the red bow than anything else. :D

Spikey, the costume is actually a cover for a bottle of wine. I cut off the sleeves and opened up the front so it would be as comfortable as possible for him. He didn't seem to mind it in the least but I decided not to press my luck with the hat. Norris is used to being wrapped up in towels so wrapped up in felt wasn't too strange, I guess. I think I got it at CVS but I've recently seen them at Pier One, also.

Jez, you just guaranteed yourself a spot on the Nice List...Norris LOVES hornworms !

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL I'm glad you think so! I entered it into a contest on behalf of my cousin's kids. They were going to enter their hamster but she very suddenly got ill and died and the kids were really heart broken over her loss. Winkie (the hamster) was their very first pet and they were taking such good care of her. So I dressed up Norris and entered him in Winkie's place. If he wins then they will get the goodie bag. :D
-Carrie

Spikey92

Juvie Member
Sorry to hear that :( Its such a shame that the little cute fellas live only a couple years .I love Hamster & I think theyre a great 1st pet.

I'll cross my fingers for the contest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom