Happy Hatchday, Foxy!

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Today we celebrated Foxy's birthday!
He two years old now.
His favorite food, locusts, was prepared especially for Foxy.
He was so happy about it, he hunted and ran all over the room, and in the end he was able to eat five of the largest ones.
We decided to take some holiday photos. Yes, dragons don't eat cake, so we made for a beautiful cake decoration for the birthday photo. But he liked it so much that he climbed on it and looked at it for a long time.
Well, I’m posting a few photos of the birthday boy.

Attachments

• 005_res.jpg
    005_res.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 004_res.jpg
    004_res.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 006_res.jpg
    006_res.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 26

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Today we celebrated Foxy's birthday!
He two years old now.
His favorite food, locusts, was prepared especially for Foxy.
He was so happy about it, he hunted and ran all over the room, and in the end he was able to eat five of the largest ones.
We decided to take some holiday photos. Yes, dragons don't eat cake, so we made for a beautiful cake decoration for the birthday photo. But he liked it so much that he climbed on it and looked at it for a long time.
Well, I’m posting a few photos of the birthday boy.
Happy hatch day Foxy!!!! May the bugs be plentiful and the green no were in sight!!!!

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Happy hatchday, Foxy! Your name suits you well with that color(s) :)

(I guess my guy will still be brumating at his approx. hatchday (which is first week of June or so).)

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Happy hatchday, Foxy! Your name suits you well with that color(s) :)

(I guess my guy will still be brumating at his approx. hatchday (which is first week of June or so).)
Foxy tells you - thank you!
Today was an amazing day. Just yesterday Foxy slept almost the whole day and was very lazy, but today he woke up and immediately asked to go for a walk, as if he felt that today there would be a holiday and a lot of tasty treats. In the end he ate well and had a great time walking around his property and bobbing his head to everyone.

Last edited:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Foxy looks great, Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds
like he had a great day indeed, hunting & running around
bobbing at everyone.

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom