Halogen question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah, no adjustments on that model. It is fixed to an E value of .95
I believe if you wanted to test it, you could put a couple pieces of printer paper (maybe 3-5 thick) over your granite, let that sit for a bit, then measure again with your gun, aiming at the paper. The paper has a much closer E value to your gun. I don't believe there would be any issues with the granite underneath throwing off the gun.

That would be just to get the temperature of your basking surface with your gun if you were curious. But of course, you could keep the granite and just use the temp probe instead to confirm your basking surface.

-Brandon

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Cool thank you Brandon I love my little guy but man does it get expensive with these guys lol

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Rubble1212":1h9isqtt said:
I don't have the packaging anymore but I don't remember it saying anything about full spectrum. What do you mean when you say full spectrum.
I'm replying late, sorry about that. By full spectrum I mean white light. No soft white or other tints that bulbs sometimes come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Welchy2000
Top Bottom