Haku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been named! :D

Well I got my first dragon, Lix, in August. Shes been an awesome dragon and so decided to get another one b/c I have an extra tank. Took awhile to find another one I like but I got i finally did. He is a hypo Italian Leatherback 100% Het Trans. From a hypo X hypo trans leatherback pairing and he has never experienced the feeling of being full. :D Well here is a bunch of pictures of him.

2011-11-12%25252012.05.32.jpg
2011-11-03%25252011.28.30.jpg

He loves his Buddha head.

2011-11-12%25252011.59.31.jpg

2011-11-12%25252012.00.47.jpg

2011-11-12%25252012.03.02.jpg

Also I would like name suggestions. I suck at naming stuff and I've had him over a week now and I can not come up with a name for him.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Some name suggestions: Cash, Rex, Turner, Sylus, Byron... He's an awesome dragon, I hope you come up with a name soon!

-Kaleen

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
He is soo pretty! I love the pics of the buddha head with you new arrival.

How about Kip, or Napolean....see the theme I am going with here. ;)

~HAley

Ferociouscorpion

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for all your suggestions . . . . but I didn't end up using any of them. :? I decided to call him 'Haku' from the movie Spirited Away.

Heres his reaction to being finally named.

2011-11-15%25252019.44.39.jpg

Not much there :lol:

jewl495

Juvie Member
Love the name I've heard it before but I haven't seen that movie. He's a really beautiful dragon.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Perfect name for him! He seems like he enjoys having his picture taken, like he's posing for all of them! Either way he's very photogenic.

-Kaleen

jelxxx

I almost named my Custard Haku, because I love Miyazaki films. It's a great name. I decided to go with my favorite childhood book instead :) Custard is also a hypo leather, what a coincidence.

:blob8: Jess

Ferociouscorpion

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for all the compliments he deserves them. I think he knows he is getting his picture taken so he always does his best pose. I know my other dragons would not look at the camera, they'll just move out of the shot all the time and not pose.

Ferociouscorpion

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you, he has grown so much now since those last pictures. He was around 15in in those pictures and now he is 19in and still growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom